Vintage National College of Education Mug
· Item Description: Ceramic Mug with Gold Trim
· Location/Topic/Theme: National College of Education
Sub Categories: College
· Text of Item: Germaine - National - 1951 - National College of Education(School Seal)
· Construction Material: Ceramic
· Main Color: Off White With Red Rings
· The Size - inches: 5.5 High - 4 base
· Year / Decade Made: 1951
· The Manufacturer: WC Bunting Company, Wellsville, Ohio
· Condition: no chips but some crazing inside and out.
· Additional Information: 1# 2oz without packaging, part of National Louis University, Chicago, Illinois
- Email Questions and Thanks for Looking!
- Smoke Free Home!
- All pre-owned, vintage items are sold as is. We describe items as accurately as possible but please ask questions if you need clarification.
- Based in United States
- Shopify, PayPal, or other electronic payments happily accepted.
- Item(s) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail if expedited or First Class/ Media Mail/ Parcel Select as appropriate within 1 weekday after receiving clear payment.
- We can offer a shipping discount when multiple items are purchased; email before you pay.
- Prompt payment is greatly appreciated. Thank you!