Vintage National College of Education Mug
· Item Description: Ceramic Mug with Gold Trim
· Location/Topic/Theme: National College of Education
Sub Categories: College
· Text of Item: Germaine - National - 1951 - National College of Education(School Seal)
· Construction Material: Ceramic
· Main Color: Off White With Red Rings
· The Size - inches: 5.5 High - 4 base
· Year / Decade Made: 1951
· The Manufacturer: WC Bunting Company, Wellsville, Ohio
· Condition: no chips but some crazing inside and out.
· Additional Information: 1# 2oz without packaging, part of National Louis University, Chicago, Illinois
Email Questions and Thanks for Looking! Smoke Free Home!
All pre-owned, vintage items are sold as is. We describe items as accurately as possible but please ask questions if you need clarification.
· Remember vintage clothing sizes are not always same as today; ask for and rely on measurements to ensure accuracy.
· Lucky Finds is based in Upstate New York; if you are looking for items relating to specific and topics let us know and if we have any on that topic we will list them on eBay as soon as possible.
· We can ship your items or you can pick up your items in Corning, NY 14830.
· Shopify or PayPal payment is happily accepted.
· Other forms of payment are accepted as well including Venmo & Chime
· Item(s) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail if expedited or First Class/ Media Mail as appropriate within 1 weekday after receiving clear payment.
· We can offer a shipping discount when multiple items are purchased; email before you pay.
- Prompt payment is greatly appreciated. Thank you!