1950-60s Woman’s Bathing Suit / Swimsuit
- Measurements Laying Flat (inches):
- Armpit to Armpit:11-16" unstretched to stretched.
- Length From Back Center to Hem: 17"
- Sleeve Length From Shoulder to Cuff End: N/A
- Waist Across:11-16" unstretched to stretched
- Waist to Center Between Leg Openings: 10"
- Leg Openings: 6" - 10" Across - unstretched to stretched
- Collar Across: N/A
- Inseam: N/A
- Stated Size: N/A
- Fabric: Cotton Blend
- Main Color: Red Plaid
- Special/ Added Features: Halter with Strap/ Stretch Panel in Back/ Ruffled Skirt
- Manufacturer: No Tag
- Manufactured Era: 1950-60
- Condition: pre-owned
Email Questions and Thanks for Looking! Smoke Free Home!
All pre-owned, vintage items are sold as is. We describe items as accurately as possible but please ask questions if you need clarification.
- Remember vintage clothing sizes are not always same as they are today; ask for and rely on measurements to ensure accuracy.
- Lucky Finds is based in Upstate New York; if you are looking for items let us know; we have a large inventory.
- We can ship your items or you can pick up your items in Corning, NY 14830.
- Shopify or PayPal payment is happily accepted.
- Other forms of payment are accepted as well.
- Item(s) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail if expedited or First Class/ Media Mail as appropriate within 1 weekday after receiving clear payment.
- We can offer a shipping discount when multiple items are purchased; email before you pay.
- Prompt payment is greatly appreciated. Thank you!